- koz76create98Asked on February 10, 2013 at 07:30 PM
I am currently getting an error message that the "owner of the form has deleted the form. Please contact the owner." Please see the attached screenshot. The other forms I created are working fine. now, everytime I try to duplicate one of the working forms or create an original one, I get that error. This is extremely important as the rest of the site is live.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 09:03 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience it brings to you but right now this error is because of the slight synchronization issue that jotform servers is experiencing right now. This issue has been escalated to the technical department and everything will be fine as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 10:38 PM
As mentioned, our dev team is aware of thsi issue with .us domain forms.
We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you please stand by for updates on the problem.
Our dev team will update this thread as soon as there are any news on the matter.
- creativebambinoAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM
when it will be fixed???
- creativebambinoAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM
this is very incoviniet how i supposued to run business i need chane my form asap otherwise it will cost me problem during period when customers using old one!!
- artfulaimAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM
This seems to happen quite a lot. I am also in the same boat with creativebambino I use mine for business as well. Your design options are great but it's hard to keep an open mind when they don't work on professional functioning business websites.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:04 AM
We are truly sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused you and we completely understand your frustration. Our development team are now looking into this problem. We'll surely update you right away once it's rectified.
Please stay in touch for updates. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 03:49 AM
The issue has been fixed.