- totalreproAsked on February 11, 2013 at 10:59 AM
I am using the dropbox integration to create a upload file form. I am using weebly
The form goes up no problem and everything is working, but what is happening is as I click add files, the SEND button gets pushed down out of the frame and you cant see it anymore .... any ideas?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Hi, I looked over on your form page and yes it pushes down on the send button. What I would like to suggest is to give your form frame a bottom margin via CSS. You could try 5px up to 10px of bottom margins. Hopefully it should add more space and allowance for the submit button.
Your form class name is "jotform-form" so you could declare a custom css style for your Weebly page like this:
- totalreproAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Thanks for the info .. does it matter where in the CSS I put that?
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM
You can go to Weebly Theme Editor and edit your main-style.css over there to make changes to your Weebly theme and insert this:
- totalreproAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I entered in the info, didn't make any difference :( even tried increasing it ...
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 11, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Hi, I see that you embedded your code via IFRAME and then nested inside a div section.
You could also try this one:
These two point to your Jotform IFRAME instead of your embedded code. The below points to the entire section. It uses overflow-y:hidden and I am guessing this is the culprit as it hides everything that goes beyond its maximum height.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your Form where your form embedded for further assistance?