- LarrywolterbeekAsked on February 11, 2013 at 02:04 PM
Recaptcha in forms are still not showing in ie8 and ie9.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 11, 2013 at 02:25 PM
Hi, can you give the link to your webpage? I would like to see if it is working fine to my IE8 and IE9.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 02:44 PM
In addition to ardy's response above. Is this form already embedded in to your website? Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded for further assistance?
- LarrywolterbeekAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:18 AMHi, www.wolterbeek-creaties.nl/contact.html
It is in dutch.
Some additional info: i work on a Mac and it is previewing it good. But never the less IE still rules the browserworld and so i have to preview it also there. And unfortunately it does not show the recaptcha. It shows a captcha after you have submitted the form.
I have embedded the script. Maybe i should use an iframe?
Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone
Op 11 feb. 2013 om 20:44 heeft JotForm Support Forum het volgende geschreven:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM
I can see that you are now embedding your form as iframe. Your form captcha seems to be displaying properly on my IE8 - Windows 7 browser. Check this screen. http://screencast.com/t/srrDIPKCOTh
Can you please confirm if the problem is now fixed on your end? I would suggest to clear your browser's cache as well and recheck the form on your IE browser.
- LarrywolterbeekAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 01:53 PM
everythink is working now. You allready tested it for me two days ago. Seems I had this tread going too. My apologies.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 03:55 PM
It's very good to hear that
Do not hesitate to contact us anytime for more help
- LarrywolterbeekAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 04:09 PM
Thanks to you all from the support team. You are doing a fine job! Give yourself a patch on the shoulder!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words, Larry. We appreciate it :)