- RSSMarketingAsked on February 12, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I am still missing all of the fields and submissions for this form. It shows up in my list of forms and shows it has 178 submissions. Please let me know when this will be back online as we have positions open that people are applying for and I need to update my boss with the information. Need ASAP, please!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM
The issue should be fixed now. However, you are right, I just checked your account and the form http://www.jotform.com/form/10902145323 will not show nor its submissions
- RSSMarketingAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 01:18 PM
Is something going to be done to fix this problem? Very important to have this application form fixed and to be able to pull in all submissions.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 02:38 PM
The problem has been addressed to our development team already. We'll update you right away once it's sorted out.
Thanks and apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Problem has been solved,
- WendeAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 05:39 PM
Can you tell me what was done? None of my forms will show right now. I hope you don't mind me posting here, I left another post on the board a few minutes ago. Still looking for answers.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 05:50 PM
I have answered to you on this thread
Nice site! btw =)