- weilingAsked on February 12, 2013 at 02:27 PM
hi, i have try out the form builder, easy and fast ( i'm haven't sign up account here yet), now i wondering the message will send to where? coz if i wanna to check the email ,how to do? pls advise. thanks!
1) free user can use 100 mail per month?
2) if i plan to pay to buy this service what's the different between free user ?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 03:51 PM
The submissions will be sent to the email address that you have used for your account, primary email address. But to have this fully working, you will need to signup with us.
1. Yes, free users are entitle to receive 100 submissions per month. When you suspass this limit, your forms will become inactive and our system will email you about this matter, wether to upgrade or wait for the next month. Submissions counter will reset every first day of each month.
2. Paid users will have more than 100 submissions page month. Check that in your My Account page under Billing section (http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/billing).
Let us know if you need anything else.