- tahchAsked on February 12, 2013 at 03:06 PM
I want to call it Partner Program - but it is called Volunteer Form. How can I change?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 03:53 PM
You should be able to make that change on "My Forms" page.
Simply follow this guide:
Please give that a try and let us know if you need further assistance!
- tahchAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:22 AMHmmmm…I don’t have that option.
Becky Allcorn, CMP
Director of Membership & Public Relations
Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice
Together Everyone Achieves More – Membership Stronger!
The Latest Education Topics for the Industry
Expert Staff to Assist Regarding Policy, Regulations, and Clinical Practice
Positioned to Influence & Impact for the Industry
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:34 AM
All account whether free or premium has this option. Please try what EduardoMendez told previously and it will work well. Thanks for using JotForm.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Do you have the older version of "My Forms" page?
If so, then you will have to open the form as to edit it and change the name on the top left side of the form:
- campingtoursAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:13 AM
I also have the same problem. the name of the template i used is book a room i changed to Camping tour safaris bookings. till now am receiving bookins labelled book a room. kindly assist
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 04:06 AM
I have replied to your thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/178528. Kindly check.