- Mike VaughnAsked on February 12, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Can I have a form that will sell theatre tickets with say 100 seats and only sell the 100 and not any additional?
I would like the form to say Sold Out at 100 seats. Is This Possible?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 04:26 PM
You can set a limit on the number of submissions.
That will make your form unavailable after it reaches the limit.
I hope that helps!
- ChattanoogaDirtAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:30 AM
It Does, Thanks...
is There anyway to make the form say SOLD OUT?
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:52 AM
I think there's a way that your form will say it's SOLD OUT. You may do so by changing the Warning Message in the above screenshot with "TICKETS are already SOLD OUT".
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:58 AM
Here is a guide to help you change that warning msg:
Let us know if you need further assistance!