- karmacampAsked on February 12, 2013 at 07:52 PM
DONATION FORM MISSING
this happened before and
the one who finally was able to figure it out said he had to clear out the jotform server or something because the server on jotform's end was the issue.
so nothing is in tthe page now and we are a non-profit and depend on small donations to help those in need
i really appreciate the help!
my butt's on the line over here too please help. thanks.Page URL:
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 08:23 PM
As i was looking at the site you've given, i think it works well. attached here is the screenshot of the site.
- WendeAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 09:41 PM
No, similiar to mine and many others, her form is not working yet.
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 12, 2013 at 10:14 PM
My form is not working either. I changed the .us to .com, and it showed, but the formatting was messed up.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 12:07 AM
We are truly sorry about the problem. This has been escalated to our dev team for a quick resolution. We'll inform you right away once the problem is rectified.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
- karmacampAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:23 AM
- karmacampAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:26 AM
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:26 AMHas. there been any progress in resolving this?
Sent from my LG phone
JotForm Support Forum wrote:
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I am able to see your form on my side:
Are you still having this issue?
Please let us know and we'll be glad to continue to assist you!