- sacredsmileAsked on February 13, 2013 at 07:33 AM
Seems like my fields with conditions take very long time to update. Is this normal?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:43 AM
This due to network latency that is causing slow down. Please try refreshing the page or logged out and login back to Jotform again. The issue should resolve itself.
- sacredsmileAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:33 AM
Well. I tried what you said and it didnt work. From what is written in the forum, it seems like jotform are having some issues today. Can you confirm that, so i don't have to waste more time trying to figure this out?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Are you referring to which form? Can you please share to us the URL of your Form for further assistance?
- sacredsmileAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Here are the url: http://sacredsmile.info/bli-frivillig/frivillig-i-sierra-leone/frivillig-som-laerer/
Press the button "Søk nå". There are some conditions on first page of the form that are not functioning the way it should.
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM
This is what's showing in my end when I first load your page:
We were also notified earlier that the erring replication issue was fixed. Are you able to confirm it is the same in your end. As always, make sure your browser is not showing an old cached version.
- sacredsmileAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 02:59 PM
I think you went on a wrong link. Try this, its the direct link to the form:
Some conditions with the first radiobuttons aren't working.
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 03:50 PM
I have checked the Conditionals feature on a basic form and it seems everything is ok. Are able to pinpoint which of the conditions are not taking effect.
- sacredsmileAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:10 PM
there is a dropdown that should show beneath the radiobuttons. There are actually two different dropdowns, and each dropdown is conditioned to show according to the radiobuttons. Only one dropdown should be displayed in the form. As of now, the conditions only work for the last two radiobuttons.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 05:57 PM
In this case, it is better to combine similar conditions.
For example, you can combine the following conditions into one.
And the second one for other Drop Down:
You can Clone that form to your account to check the conditions.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.