- ilcapplicationsAsked on February 13, 2013 at 08:19 AM
My form is defnitely not deleted. I created a cloned one and it happens with that one too. Also happens when I try to "Preview" the form. I see that this has happened in the past and it is some type of server issue?
- gori-mathewAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:55 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience. It seems that we're having data replication issues on our servers. I have already alerted our developers regarding this, so hopefully they'll be able to resolve the matter soon.
We wil inform you of any updates via this thread. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies.
- MarcoPPAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I too am having these issues. Have used Jotform in the past and never had an issue. Not sure whats going on
- CynthiaAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I'm having the exact same issue and my current forms are not updating.
- mamagregoryAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I am also having this issue. Hope it gets fixed soon because I just found Jot Form and it seems like a pretty cool tool but it is frustrating that I can't update my form right now.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Right now, The development/technical team of Jotform is doing their very best to fix this issue and we are very sorry for the inconvenience it brought to you. Your patience is well appreciated.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Our developers are aware of the problem and are working on it to have it fixed as soon as possible
We deeply apologize for this inconvenience and we appreciate your comprehension.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM
I just received a note from our Cheif technology Officer (CTO) , informing me that there was a delay between replications but it should be solved now..
Please log out, , clear browser cache and log back in.
- ilcapplicationsAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:47 AM
It's working for me now, thanks so much!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:50 AM
you are much welcome!
- mamagregoryAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Yes, it is solved for me now too, thanks! :)
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Good to hear that mamagregory. Have a great day!