- MartinAsked on February 13, 2013 at 08:21 AM
Hi! I've created my first form, which has the following fields:
- Full name
- Phone Number
- PayPal payment tool with several products
- Submit button
Everything looks good in the form editor. When I click Preview, however, none of the fields show up - I just get a blank form with a Submit button. If I navigate directly to the form URL (http://form.jotform.us/form/30428543310141), I see the same thing. I'm trying this in Chrome and Firefox.
Am I missing something obvious?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:51 AM
I checked your account and you are log under a guest account. I also notice that their no form created in your account. I would suggest creating a FREE BASIC JOTFORM account to avoid this issue.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- ynycAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:05 AM
Hi, thanks for your reply. I actually do have a Jotform account, and the form was created under that account, not as a guest. I just wasn't logged into the account when I posted the question. My username is ynyc.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:11 AM
Can you please try to do the following?
Clone the form and use the clone form instead.
Clear your browser cache and cookies
- ynycAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Cloning seemed to fix it. Thanks.