- shaunnaylorAsked on February 13, 2013 at 08:30 AM
I'm only recieving submissions by email not on the control panel
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:33 AM
Can you please post the URL of the form?
- thewsosAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 08:58 AM
I'm having the same issue
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:06 AM
I have process a manual clear form caches. Can you please try again and see if it works.
- shaunnaylorAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMhttps://hmdeedpoll.org.uk/adult-deed-poll.html
- shaunnaylorAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMThey will turn up eventually, back end problem i reckon, they will solve
- shaunnaylorAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMNo that did'nt work
- KadeJMAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:19 PM
We do apologize about this problem as it was supposed to be fixed as far as we know. I have checked on your forms on your account and I can see that your form submissions are coming through on our end, could you please try clearing your browser cache also to see if this helps? Let us know if you are still having problems and if you can send a screenshot that would be very appreciated as well.
- shaunnaylorAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:18 AMYes all seems fine at my end.