- ShilonAsked on February 13, 2013 at 08:57 AM
1. jotform control panel doesn't show any submissions, after people have used the form.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:05 AM
I have process a manual clear form caches. Can you please try again and see if it works.
- ShilonAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Still, zero submissions on your website Control Panel
- ShilonAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:20 AM
I am getting an email confirmation of the form submission,
but on the website still nothing.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 09:25 AM
I tested your form(http://jotformpro.com/form/30433258223951) and I was unable to replicate the same issue. I am able to see the submission.
Can you please try logging out and logging in or delete your browser cookies. If you have not clear your browser cache, please try doing that as well.
- ShilonAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AMIt is very strange what you're showing me, on my end it is a blank page..
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Hi, I can also see the submissions on my end under your account.
Can you please try clearing your browser cache and logout, then login back to JotForm. And then check again the forms submissions page.
Check if this make any difference.
- ShilonAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 04:17 AMEverything is working as expected right now, thank you very much.
I don't know what you did, what i did, or what happened though..
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 06:25 AM
On behalf of my coallegues, you are quite welcome!
Let us know if you need further assistance!