- lantzr6Asked on February 13, 2013 at 09:38 AM
I have forms that I manage for member "STRGLogin".
Their forms keep getting disabled. They have a premium subsciption. Please let me know what is going on.
This needs to be resolved ASAP
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've check the Forms and it's all working fine on my end upon checking. If this happens again, do let us know.
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:01 PM
This is happening to me too. I created a form today and have had to enable it about 6 times. A short time later it's disabled again.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 04:55 PM
What particular form in your account? Please make sure to check your form submissions limit and expiration date. Adjust the values if needed.
1. Edit your form
2. Click "Setup and Embed
3. Click "Preferences"
4. Find and Click "Form Limits"
5. Adjust the value if needed