- timeless_facesAsked on February 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
I did not delete it. I just created it.
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Can you please upload a screenshot on what error or problem you are currently encountering, so that we can properly address the issue. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:24 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. I've check your form and I wasn't able to replicate the issue. Have you tried already deleting your browser cache and cookies? If not, can you please give a try?
If the said issue still persist, do let us know for further assistance?
- timeless_facesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:24 AM
I've tried creating a new one and everything over 5 times. Every single one comes back that I've deleted it.
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 10:29:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Keeps saying I deleted form
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Let me forward this issue to our dev team since I was able to replicate the issue on my end for further investigation. As soon as they fixed this, we will inform you immediately.
We would like to ask for your patience while our dev team working on this.
- youngwebbuilderAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 09:07 AM
Mine keeps saying the same :/
Brand new account created.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Your forms are working fine on my end upon checking. Can you please try to check it again if the said issue still persist or not?