- TeresaHallAsked on March 18, 2011 at 02:36 PM
I am a member of an educational sorority. I have created an online scholarship form that permits the applicant to upload a resume and essay. When I tested the online form, I tried to upload a pdf file and jotform prompted me with a list of permitted file forms and pdf was not one of them. Can I change a setting to allow pdf? I am surprised that my pdf was not allowed as it was only one page in length. The link below is our live online application. I need to resolve this issue asap.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 03:17 PM
I couldn't find any upload field on the form that is embedded on the website that you provided. But anyway, FYI, upload fields, by default, allow PDF documents. Here is how you can set the allowable file extensions:
1. Click on your upload field in the Form Builder
2. Click on Extensions button in the toolbar
3. Type in "pdf" without the quotes if it is missing. Remember, extensions are separated by a comma
4. Click OK