- cfdoAsked on February 13, 2013 at 02:27 PM
I've already chatted with support once today and they told me it was because I was using jotform.com and not jotform.us I tried this and it wass of no assistance. It is very frustrating when you are trying to get work done and every few minutes you have to log back in!! Please help!!!
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 02:49 PM
Please make sure you completely empty out your browser cache. If you're in Chrome, please make sure you do it from beginning of time as I understand it defaults to 1 hour prior the current time and will not do anything if you obtained your cookie data before that timeframe.
Being logged in with jotform.com will not force you to be logged in with the .us domain but since we are now profiling accounts based on location(due to necessity), I suggest you keep using the domain tld where you are being redirected to. You might have bookmarks set for .com which you might not notice too and might make you perceive that you're already logged in.
- cfdoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 02:55 PM
I have tried all of this and it is not the solution.
- cfdoAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 03:15 PM
I REALLY NEED HELP HERE!!!
- JotForm SupportpaoloumalidevAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 03:57 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
I can see that a ticket of yours was raised particular with Internet Explorer.
We shall have you updated with that thread.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Problem should be solved right now,
Could you please check and confirm me about it ?