- djamradioAsked on March 18, 2011 at 03:11 PM
I went to my form, followed the instructions (http://sn135w.snt135.mail.live.com/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0)
but can't find the DB option.
Preferences, but only see General Settings, Form Styles, Field Styles, Advance Settings.
Where do I go?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2011 at 03:17 PM
You can find the dropbox integration option on the Submissions page:
1. Select your form on My forms page and click Submissions button at the top.
2. Click "Display Options" button on the right side of the Submissions page.
3. Select Dropbox integration and complete the wizard.
- marcAnswered on March 23, 2011 at 05:23 PM
I have added Dropbox integration, but it is unclear how I get all my past submissions for this form into my Dropbox.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 24, 2011 at 02:18 AM
It is not possible to transfer past submissions into your dropbox folder, not within Jotform's end, at least. However, like what my colleague has said in another similar thread, you still can transfer those files manually to your dropbox account.