- pammtxAsked on May 16, 2010 at 02:41 PM
Has anyone used their forms on Microsoft Office Live Website and had any success? I am very new to constructing a website from templates, wizards, etc. and of all the form builder sites I have visited this one seemed to be the best suited for my needs, however, I am having a problem with copying the html to the html module I get a ..."MESSAGE FROM WEBPAGE" To make script tags using the "src" attribute work correctly when using the HTML Module, defer="defer" has been added after the URL....and then upon viewing the webpage and it load the form it is...DONE WITH ERRORS ON PAGE...the Pick a Date calendar doesn't work and neither does the "required" fields section, they can be submitted empty. I don't know how to fix this problem and I am hoping someone can tell me how. Thanks for any and all help.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 17, 2010 at 06:22 AMYou should probably try the iframe code instead:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options" button
4. Click on "IFrame Code"
- samasivaraoAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 05:19 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2015 at 07:03 AM
For some reason, your post came out empty. Please go to this URL and re-port your message: