- remembrancetreesAsked on February 13, 2013 at 10:35 PM
I've been having issues getting my form to show on my sight. It's been on and off since your server issue last January.
I think I figured out the problem...If I check "secure form" when getting the embed code, it won't show. I have to uncheck "secure" and change the .us to .com, and it shows.
This is obvioulsy not satisfactory, sice Stripe is integrated in the form. One more thing, in the editor I put the SSL Global Sign logo/image, and its not showing in the actual embedded form...why is that?
Is this going to be an ongoing problem? I've never has issues with your forms before - just this new one. Please tell me you guys are fixing this, or I'm going to have to use another option...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 11:37 PM
We are truly sorry about that. The data replication delay issues between our servers have been fixed recently. Please clear your browsers cache and cookies and recheck your form.
Note that the security seal will only show when your form runs on https://secure so please re-embed your form using the following embed code to make the seal viewable.
Thank you for your patience. Feel free to let us know if you run into any issues using JotForm. Our team will be more than happy to help you here.
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Just used that code and got a blank: http://dinidani33.wix.com/remembrance-trees#!remembrance-trees-order-form/c6ka
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 12:43 AM
The form displays fine on my end. If you could provide a screenshot on how it does or does not appear on your side then we'd be happy to forward the problem to our dev team for investigation. This might still be related to the replication delay issue recently.
Here's a full screenshot on how your form appears on my side.
We'll await your updatess. Thank you.
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 01:14 AM
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 01:18 AM
the form just won't load..
- pinoytechAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 10:10 AM
You form is working fine on my end also upon checking. Please take a look at this: http://www.screencast.com/t/6R5Yx1nZ4 Have you tried already clearing your browser cache? If not, can you please give a try?
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM
My client and I are both seeing blank pages from 2 different browsers - I'm in CA and he's in WI. I think its coming from your end...a likely server issue in the US. What can we do to fix this?? The site is ready to launch!!!
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 02:01 PM
I used the iframe now and its reaaaaallllly slooow! Any solutions?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Apologize for what's happening! I have just re-save your form and cleared your form(s) cache, this will omit delays that your form are experiencing with. Please kindly check and update us if you're still having trouble accessing the form.
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 05:07 PM
nooo, its still reallly slooow.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 05:45 PM
You are using the jotform.com domain while you are located in US Area, please try embedding your form using this codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.us/form/30444352972151" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:4371px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Update us for results.
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 08:13 PM
I pasted that exact code and it doesn't even load...http://pbrd.co/Yuv72X
- remembrancetreesAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 08:19 PM
Its an issue with your secure forms in the US -that's obvious...
Do you think you are going to be able to fix this anytime soon?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:44 PM
The issue should be resolved now. Can you please make a clone of your original form, grab the code (no matter if it's jotform.us ) and try with that?