- blacktiemultimediaAsked on February 13, 2013 at 10:49 PMI tried following the instructions above, but when typing "transparent" (without the quotes). I can get as far as "transp" then when I type the a (or anything after that) it just switches it back to #000000.Any suggestions please.
This is a re-post of a comment on Making the Form Background Transparent
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 13, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Please see my replies in this thread.
- Webfor29Answered on February 14, 2013 at 03:11 AM
This happened to me. Instead of typing into the color chooser, type transparent into notepad or word and then copy and paste it into the color selector and it will work.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:27 AM
Please be advised that the problem has been fixed.
- blacktiemultimediaAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:38 AM
Thanks, it's working now
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 14, 2013 at 09:53 AM