- AWDgroupAsked on February 15, 2013 at 06:11 AM
for some reason the form is not email to the address a i have specified, and i can see why it is not being delivered, if i send a test email its also not sending, i have check on the hosting and the email address is not blocking itPage URL:
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 07:41 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please post the direct url of your jotform form that you are having trouble with?
- AWDgroupAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 07:49 AM
all 3 of them are not sending the submissions on to firstname.lastname@example.org the contact page aswell
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 08:38 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please try using email@example.com as your form notification for "Sender Email";
If you need to use the Email Field as sender, I would suggest Whitelisting Jotmails IP Address.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- AWDgroupAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 09:30 AM
This seems to have done the job and i appreciate your quick response on this, great service as always guys.