- Berwick DavenportAsked on February 15, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I created several forms and they've suddenly disappeared from my account.
- moonzkieAnswered on February 15, 2013 at 12:26 PM
I have checked your email: firstname.lastname@example.org and found that it is associated with the berwickmahdi account. There are 2 forms that are currently in this account. Can you please login on your account and see if these are the forms you are referring to?
- berwickmahdiAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 08:31 AM
There is one more form that are missing. It's a ten question form. Could you check under email. email@example.com
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 08:41 AM
- berwickmahdiAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 09:59 AMYes. I put in the password but it wouldn't open.
Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE exclusively from Sprint
----- Reply message -----
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 10:21 AM
You can try resetting your password via email.
Uset the Forgot Password link when in www.jotform.com
Please inform us if you still have issue logging to your account.