- lpecAsked on February 16, 2013 at 12:31 AM
I set up the form with the payment , when a client finish the form and send wit his choice of payment, I think it suppose to drive him to the payment set up where he have to put his credit card information, in steady when the client click submit, all the info goes direct to my company email I don't understand.Page URL:
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 02:56 AM
Can you please post the direct url of your jotform form and provide more details about the problem you are having with it.
- farhan_shAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 08:58 AM
This could be possible that you did not make (Product) payment field mandatory (required). So when clients dont provide payment information or dont select any product, then form submits data directly to the submission page instead first check payment processing.
Please let us tell for futher assistance.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 16, 2013 at 09:38 AM
Here is a short guide to help you with that issue:
Let us know if you need further assistance
- lpecAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 04:46 AMThanks, I got it . Now, on file upload, the client won't be able to see what they upload?
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 09:38:19 -0500
Subject: Re: The payment on the form
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 08:10 AM
Switch your Single File Upload tool into Multiple File Upload tool. This has the ability to display the file names when files are uploading and it allows multiple file upload as defined on its name.
Here's how you can switch it,
1. Click the File Upload field
2. Click Allow Multiple to turned your single file upload into multiple one.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:18 AM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Can you please response using this link? http://jotform.me/answers/180749-The-payment-on-the-form#2