- webshaarkAsked on February 16, 2013 at 06:05 PM
Hi there, I have a form that requires most item be filled in to be submited. I just received a blank, how is this possible? Is there a technical issue I need to be aware of?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 01:35 AM
I just tested all four of your forms and none of them allowed me to submit them without completing their required fields. This leads me to deduce that the form to which you're referring is embedded in a web page and its code is conflicting with scripts on the page. Therefore, if the form is embedded in a page, please state that page's URL, so that we can investigate the issue further.
- webshaarkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Perhaps you can check this one as well...?
Thanks for your help...
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Try embedding the form using iFrame codes instead.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
If the problem still persist, please let me know and we can look at the next possible solutions.
- webshaarkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
That seems to have done it. Maybe if you could just check it again from your end to ensure it works for everyone that would be great but on my end it seems to be good. Thanks for your help.
- webshaarkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 10:54 AM
I did find that I had to reload the page before it would work correctly...
- webshaarkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM
I just received another blank form, wondering if you just tried again...? 10:53am
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Yes, that was me! Sorry about that. I should have reloaded before testing. Anyway, everything's fine on both pages now.
I'll roll back your submissions by three to compensate for my tests.
- webshaarkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Thanks again for all your help.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM
You're quite welcome.
Do enjoy the remainder of your weekend.