- homelinkAsked on February 17, 2013 at 04:37 PM
I can not load a secure form.
I've had to change all the JotForms links to http not https.
Of course users are not happy to see the warning that pages are not encrypted. This is across the board on all my forms.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 04:54 PM
Are the forms embedded in web pages? If so, in order for the type of message to which you have referred not to be displayed, all such pages must be secure too (https). If they are indeed secure, please provide their URLs so that we can properly investigate the issue.
In the meantime, I'm going to clear the forms' caches from our end in case that would help.
- homelinkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 04:57 PM
The first link is the live page.
The second link is the same page with https rather than http & the form does not draw
- homelinkAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 04:58 PM
Yes. The forms are embedded. They've been working fine for months & just stopped today.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 05:25 PM
The URL in the form code at https://www.homelink.org/usa/?page=1_test needs to be changed from
In the meantime, I'll clear the cache. Please let us know if the form looks correct after these actions.
- homelinkAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:12 AMThe links to get to those pages are https URLs but it doesn't matter. If I add the s in the embedded script, the forms will not draw.
I've duplicated a page under
The same page LIVE is at
The first has the s, the live page does not.
- homelinkAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:12 AMOK. That seems to have done the trick. I don't recollect seeing that requirement anywhere.
Thanks. I'll let you know if the problem returns/persists.