- Renstar6Asked on March 21, 2011 at 12:35 AM
I am putting a radio buttion section for my form an am wondering if the person selets Yes can they therefore be taken to another form?
Would you like your details to be added to our practitioner directory - Yes
Then they can be taken to the online form...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 06:32 AM
Yes, this can be done. You will need use conditional logic to set the second form as the "Thank You" page of the first if (using your example) upon submission "Yes" is selected in the "Would you like your details to be added to our practitioner directory?" field.
A detailed explanation is upcoming but in the meantime, please see this topic in our User Guide.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 06:57 AM
Yes this can be done but quite different from the idea that you have. The quickest way to do this is to have a custom Thank-You page under the conditions. You can point your Thank-you page depending on the radio button selected.
Here's how to do this:
1. Edit your form and click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Conditions
3. Choose the Change Thank you URL after submission radio button (click the image below to enlarge in a new page)
5. Choose the dropdown field that picks your option on the first dropdown. Choose Equals To on the 2nd dropdown. Select the option in your dropdown that will redirect to the other form page. and in the textbox, enter the URL. (click the image below to enlarge in a new page)
Hope this helps.
- Renstar6Answered on March 29, 2011 at 06:28 PM
Great information thank you!
Though does this mean that this question will have to be the last question on the form?
Can you be redirected to the previous form to complete?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 30, 2011 at 12:20 AM
No, it doesn't necessarily have to be the last question.
I think your needs would require a multi-page form, like this form you already have - http://www.jotform.com/1364048247. Also, you can use Conditions to show/hide form elements when users pick a particular option in your field rather than redirecting to another form when a selection is made.
Hope that helps.
- remedy66Answered on March 30, 2011 at 12:28 AM
Thank YOU!! :)