- podlegoopAsked on February 17, 2013 at 11:23 PM
I have a form I'm working on. I've update some CSS to style and all appears correct in the editior. Once live however, the button template CSS is overriding the CSS I'm inserting for the button. Open this link using firebug to see what I mean. Please help as I would like my CSS to actually work styling this thing. All I'm trying to do is change the height.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 03:03 AM
You are currently using a "button style" available on the button properties, this is the reason why a CSS button style is included on your form. I have now switched your button style to a normal default submit button. This should removed the "button style" CSS, so the submit button should now adhere to the CSS injected to your form.
Another possible solution is to use !important on your injected CSS codes. This should overwrite the CSS button from JotForm.
- podlegoopAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Okay thanks. Now that it's gone, I've reclassed my styles to address '.form-submit-button' but I'm missing something. it all looks like I want except the button background color is white, not gradient blue like the button style was. I copied everything I thought, but this didn't translate.
- podlegoopAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 11:43 AM
okay, some clarification. The form appears just fine in firefox, but not in safari.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 02:34 PM
They appears to be fine on my end. All I can see is a darkgrey button since that was set as a background on your form's submit button. This is what I see on my end.
Would you mind rechecking your form once again?
Let us know if there's still missing. Thanks!
- podlegoopAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Yeah, I changed it. to grey because the gradient blue wasn't working on safari.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 02:42 PM
I see but it should suppose to work. I'd suggest to try it again and let us know how it goes.
By the way, is the grey button displaying on your end now? Thanks!
- podlegoopAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 02:59 PM
They grey button works just fine.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 03:47 PM
That's great then. Cheers!