- mcdesignsAsked on February 18, 2013 at 07:59 AM
hi there. the form is still giving an error. are you guys having issues on your side??
i have added the embedded script that the jotform website gave me
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 08:12 AM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please tell me what error are you receiving?
I have checked your form and have not encounter any error.
- dahlanksaAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 08:15 AM
for my site it shows just noting in the position of the form. www.dahlansarl.com
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 08:21 AM
I have checked your site and can see the form. Can you please try using another browser?
- dahlanksaAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 08:22 AM
I recieved this message now only in the preview This form has been disabledThis form has been disabled
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 08:28 AM
I have reviewed your form and reactivated it. Please use this thread for this problem insteadoof making multiple thread with the same problem so we may focus on how to solve your issue.
- mcdesignsAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:12 AMScreenshot:
- mcdesignsAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 10:12 AMI have added the embedded code that the jotform website gives me, how can is still not show on my website, when I am adding the right codes?
Are you guys having issues on your side? If yes tell me so I can stop trying for hours to solve this problem
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM
I am able to see the form correctly. However you should update the current doctype declaration, to this one
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Also plese clear your browser cache, that should help