- CarjockeyAsked on February 18, 2013 at 02:23 PM
- osyrys14Answered on February 18, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Forms keep reports in your account. If you click on "My Forms" and then the form you're wanting a report for, it gives you the option to add reports in several different formats. Hope this helps, and have a great day.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 05:05 PM
Submissions counter counts all the submissions submitted with all of your forms. Submissions counter doesn't count per form but per account if this is what you mean here.
- CarjockeyAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 05:54 PM
Well, actually I probably didn't ask the right question. I meant can you show the customer, like a floating box or something, wuth the accumulated total of the items they have chosen so far. Wufoo has it. I was wondering if it's available on JotForm. Thanks
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 08:13 PM
Unfortunately we do not have such feature. However, I'll add it on the feature request list so our dev team will be able to consider your request in the future updates.
- inklingcgAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 01:16 PM
Has this feature been added yet?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 15, 2014 at 02:21 PM
This is a fairly old thread and I do not believe this feature was added. If you would like to make a new thread with a bit more detail about your request, we will be happy to send a new one for you.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 01:59 AM
I have moved your request to a new thread since this one is pretty old. You will be answered here. Feel free to add as much details as you can on the thread that I hyperlinked.