- wickedgoodcookiesAsked on February 18, 2013 at 02:28 PM
I've attached the screen shot. Basically i want to have a gallery of pictures and have check box right under each picture. I would really appreciate it if you can help me with that!
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 04:22 PM
That's possible using Check Box Tool. Just insert the image code on it's options. To do that,
1. Add Check Box to your form
2. Click Options button on its properties
3. Paste your HTML image code. Example:
<img alt="" src="https://www.jotform.com/image/yourimage.png" style="width: 41px; height:28px; " align="absmiddle"> Label
Be sure to replace the image URL (highlighted in light blue) to your image URL and images dimensions (bolded numbers). You can also add labels (highlighted in orange) if you like. Check this visual guide.With regards to the image styling, (except the check box since they can't be styled properly with CSS) we can help you with that by injecting custom CSS codes to your form. Provide to us the form URL if you got it ready so we can help you with the styles. Thanks!