- TreehouseStickersAsked on February 18, 2013 at 03:12 PM
I made updates to the form but they didn't update on my site.
I even put the copied the code in again.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 04:38 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
As far as I can see, the issue has been already resolved. We use Content Delivery Network, so unfortunately, there might be some slight cache issues. Anyways, we have run clear form caches for your account. Can you please re-check the form now?
Also, it is possible to load the form directly from our servers. In order to bypass our Content Delivery Network you can use the form 'www' URL.
Example, standard embed code:
- bellevuefineartAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 05:49 PM
This issue is not resolved. Forms are still not updating on the website.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 06:00 PM
The form is fine there. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies?
I hope it helps. Thank you!
- bellevuefineartAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 06:07 PM
This issue is not resolved. Tried on two computers, three browsers. Yes, it will change if I clear the cache and history, but that's unacceptable. That makes for an impossible development scenario. The changes are no longer pushing to the website. Please make an attempt to fix this. This has never happened before and there's simply no way to develop if I have work like this.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 18, 2013 at 07:18 PM
We are very sorry for all the inconveniences this is causing to you
We have already forwarded the issue to our developers so they are already working on the issue to have it fixed as soon as possible.
- bellevuefineartAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 04:46 AMIf I have to clear my cache and browser history every time I make a change,
this isn't going to work for me any longer.
Scott Moore (Thing One) Redd Walitzki (Thing Two) Tomoko (Studio Gnome)
Bellevue Fine Art Reproduction:
*Like us on Facebook! *http://www.facebook.com/bellevuefineart
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 08:08 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience!
Our dev team has just informed us that a fix for this issue has been released. I should be implemented in a couple of hours.
We hope you can give it a try then!