- amitchellAsked on February 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Are you able to let me know when we will have the abilty to add a signature field to the form.
This would be fantastic if we could do this, as we still have to print the form for the user to sign.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 12:59 AM
Thank you for your request.
Unfortunately, signature form are not currently supported. I have forwarded your request to our developers.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:07 AM
We are currently working on the e-signature feature. Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.
- ronmeckAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I do not see it listed under power tools.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Please stand by as the general release is on it's way!