- keithaylesfordelectricalcoukAsked on February 19, 2013 at 07:34 AM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 09:54 AM
Can you please let us know what type of problem you are having?
I am able to see your form on this URL:
- keithaylesfordelectricalcoukAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:09 AMHi
I think maybe I have misunderstood the site.
All I wanted to do was create a form print it off then use it...but it appears I am unable to.
I thought the site was great and may have used it again in the future but I can’t just print off a form or can I
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Thanks for asking us this. To explain it in simple terms, our forms are much more powerful then a simple text editor. The forms you build on our bulder can be embedded or shared on the internet. They have built in functionality that allows them to send e-mails to the users and the owners of the forms among many other features.
As per simply printing and using the forms as hard copies, you can accomplish this by following this visual guide:
Simply print the PDF version of the form.
I hope this helps.
Please let us know if you need further assistance!
- keithaylesfordelectricalcoukAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 11:36 AMHi
I did realise it was an internet sharing site but felt I would be able to print a copy off...but could not figure out how to do it.
I will follow your instructions and try again.