- PoppiesBloomingAsked on March 21, 2011 at 12:45 PM
I'm sorry to be a bother...
I have one form that has multiple recipients based upon what subject is selected. I'm also wondering if those form submissions that people get, is it possible to have the reply go to the email of the person who sent the form?
So, instead of no-reply@jotform it would be the email address of the person that completed the form on the website.
I hope that makes sense. Thank you so much for all you do.
- jonnoveriansyahAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 01:16 PM
yes I understand if I was still able to create custom forms
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 05:30 PM
To change sender email address for a form email:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the sender email address at the top.