- creativecatapultAsked on March 21, 2011 at 01:37 PM
- brx250Answered on March 21, 2011 at 08:53 PM
Yes you definitely can. You have several ways of doing this. One way is to create a new email alert while you have the target form selected. Then edit the default notification subject provided. Another is to customize the email subject line itself. JotForm also has a feature that alows you to insert certain dynamic variables into the subject itself. For example you can insert form fields such as "form title","IP address",etc...
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 01:33 AM
To change email subject line for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Change the Subject field
6. Finish and Save your form.