- YWAMMTAsked on February 19, 2013 at 11:39 AM
my team and I have been working on a reference submission for a while now and we had it almost to completion. there were a lot of fields and note in there. But now when we can to look at it - it's empty. The form is still there but there are no fields, nothing. We could not have deleted all of them - you get a warning right? and to go through and delete what was about 150 fields we wouldn't have done on accident.
Is there anyway to recover a previous state of a form? or how this may have happened?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 12:54 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I have forwarded this to our level 2 support and will get back to you.
- YWAMMTAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 05:12 PM
Any update on this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:31 PM
We still don't have an update from them but this thread is set as Urgent. We'll let you know if we come up with updates.
Thanks for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 04:31 AM
We are still investigating this issue. Please in the meantime, use "Clone" feature to backup your forms before editting them.