- podlegoopAsked on February 19, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Is there any way to assign 'groups' from mail chimp in the integration? I use them heavily and would like to implement this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Unfortunately, that is NOT possible with our Mailchimp Integration. You can only assign them as "List". I have this added to our Feature Request list but I can't promise you anything about that, rest assured that we will inform you for any updates.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2013 at 03:01 AM
Update: We have just implemented Groups integration for MailChimp.
When you select a list on the MailChimp wizard you will now see a list of groups:
That's pretty much all you need to do. Select the groups and then when someone submits your forms they will belong to that link and those groups.
- ServproReadyAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 02:53 PM
Hi, I found all of the above which seems to work, Jotform submission shows the groups they want, however in the Mailchimp account the groups are not marked. There was no mapping option in Jotform, should groups be mapped? Mailchimp doesd not seent to provide a field name.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 15, 2013 at 04:56 PM
Hi, can you please create your own thread about your issue. Please use this link
Provide as much details as you can, and we will attend to your question as soon as we can.