- dianeAsked on February 19, 2013 at 06:54 PM
I would like to integrate it with my Shopify site if it can do what I want it to.
1. My customer logs onto my website with a passcode (this are wholesale customers).
2. They go to a page with a form on it that has products, variants, prices listed and they check off or type in what they want.
3. The order is totaled at the bottm and then click "submit"
4. Order is processed via Shopify/Stripes with their credit card.
5. We are notified via email from our website that an order was placed and a link to their completed form is shown on the screen.
1-3 is the same
4. Their form is emailed to us and we check inventory, send an email to the customer telling them that we received their order and ask them to contact us with credit card info.
5. They call us and we process the order via our website Shopify/Stripes with their given credit card #.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 19, 2013 at 08:25 PM
We do not have integration with Shopify yet so that's not possible with JotForm itself. However, since we are integrated with Zapier.com, that might be possible but no guarrantee on the steps you've provided since JotForm is basically used for sending the form data to where it is integrated to, of course you'll be able to received notifications from JotForm after form submissions as that's one of JotForm's capability. I would suggest to give it a try youself. Simply visit www.zapier.com, register and account and match JotForm - Shopify to integrate. Like this: http://screencast.com/t/aiBdkdeVKdJt