- dianeAsked on February 20, 2013 at 07:26 AM
1. My customer logs onto my website with a passcode (this are wholesale customers).
2. They go to a page with a form on it that has products, variants, prices listed and they check off or type in what they want.
3. The order is totaled at the bottm and then click "submit"
4. Order is processed via Shopify/Stripes with their credit card.
5. We are notified via email from our website that an order was placed and a link to their completed form is shown on the screen.
1-3 is the same
4. Their form is emailed to us and we check inventory, send an email to the customer telling them that we received their order and ask them to contact us with credit card info.
5. They call us and we process the order via our website Shopify/Stripes with their given credit card #.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to Shopify Store Frontpage
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 07:36 AM
Thank you for using Jotform. You will need to create a password protected page that contains the form, then you will need to setup the form with Shopify. To do this please refer to the link below
Once a checkout has been process, you will automatically receive an email notification.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.