- arielgonAsked on February 20, 2013 at 07:51 AM
On one of my forms when I clkick the preference button nothing happens. It does not matter which browser I am in.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:14 AM
I have tested your account and was not able to replicate the same issue. Can you try deleting your web browser cache and offline files then relogin your account.
If you are still unable to do click the preference button, kindly let me know.
- arielgonAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:18 AM
Still not working. It only happens for the form titled "Refund Request Form"
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:43 AM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
I was able to reproduce the issue on one of my forms and have forwarded this to our dev team.
Can you please share the URL of the form that you are having problems with?
This will help with the investigation.
- arielgonAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:56 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Thanks, we were able to replicate the problem. We'll update you here once it is fixed. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM
The problem should now be fixed. Please check it again.
- arielgonAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Thank you, that was quick. Very much appreciated.