- invertednetAsked on February 20, 2013 at 10:57 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM
What do you mean by upload a form? Add an upload field to the form or import a form into our form builder so you won't need to re-create that?
Upload Field: You can add upload field to our form.
Import Form: How to Clone a Form from a Web Page.
Let us know if none of this doesn't address your inquiry.
- invertednetAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 01:43 PM
I would like to upload a PDF form that our employees are currently filling out. I would like to create form fields where they are not inputting information. Is that possible? A couple more questions: Would they be able to print the form once they entered their information to turn it back into a PDF or is there a way to digitally sign these forms?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 02:36 PM
I would like to upload a PDF form that our employees are currently filling out.
-You mean do display a PDF form in your form? We have a guide for that: https://www.jotform.com/help/153-How-to-Display-a-PDF-Document-On-Your-Form.
I would like to create form fields where they are not inputting information. Is that possible?
-Unfortunately, that is not possible in Jotform builder. We don't have an option to make form fields as "Read Only".
Would they be able to print the form once they entered their information to turn it back into a PDF or is there a way to digitally sign these forms?
-You can add the PRINT button to let them Print/Save As PDF, to add;
1. Click the Submit button
2. Click the "Print" button to activate
Let us know if you need anything else.
- invertednetAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 03:10 PM
I don't really need to display a PDF form on jotform. What I would like to do is take a PDF form that we are currently using and, instead, have it filled out on Jotform. What I was hoping to be able to do is upload the PDF form that we are currently using to Jotform so I could use it as a template. Then I could create fields in the jotform form where we are now typing into the PDF form so the information is stored. Is that possible?
Thank you for the information on printing a form.
Is it possible to digitally sign forms in Jotform?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 08:14 PM
Unfortunately, that is not possible. You will have to create the whole fields from that PDF to our form builder. Also, Digital Signature field is not yet available in Jotform. You can either put text box to let them enter their names as a signature.
- sandk0330Answered on February 21, 2013 at 04:17 AMI have a PDF form that I would like to upload to jotform and then put form fields where people are now entering information so I can capture the information. Can I do that? Also, would they be able to do a digital signature?
AMNAV Maritime Corporation
201 Burma Road
Oakland, CA 94607
Ph.: (510) 834-8847, ext. 2
Fx.: (510) 834-8873
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:51 AM
Uploading PDF Form to JotForm is not possible. We do not have such feature yet. However, with regards to the Digital Signature, you will be the luckiest user today! :) We are planning to release the Digital Signature tool sometime today. We'll inform you here once it is released. Stay in touch, thank you!