- MissyCollinsAsked on February 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 20, 2013 at 12:23 PM
There are many ways to print the form submissions data.
1. You can print submissions data by going to your my forms page.
2. When you fill the form, just press Ctrl + P on your keyboard. That should bring up the print preview option. Or, you can include a Print Button to your form, that's available via Form Builder.
3. You can print the data directly to your email after receiving it there.
4. You can include a PDF Submissions Link to get a file copy of submissions and print it there.
- MissyCollinsAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 04:17 AMThank you!
fax (803) 896-8360
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 06:23 AM
If you have further questions, contact us again here.
Thanks for using JotForm!