- recordunionAsked on February 21, 2013 at 04:14 AM
I would like to enable users to upload an image in the form - however, this has to be 500 x 500 pixels in size.
I was able to define the file type in the settings but could not find a validation for image dimensions.
Any help would be appreciated!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 06:57 AM
Unfortunately we do not have such validation function for the file uploads so it is not possible with JotForm yet. The best way to overcome that for now is to add a small notice to your form that makes them aware of the allowed pixel size. Thanks.
- recordunionAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:06 AM
Thanks for the reply Cris - yeah, this would be a pretty handy feature.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:12 AM
Welcome. Yes, I have this added on the feature request list, though there's no assurance if this will be implemented or not. Rest assured, if any progress has been made. We'll let you know on this thread. Thanks!
- jonsan32Answered on May 07, 2013 at 04:16 PM
I'd like to second this request. I have a jotform that automatically post to my blog, and if my customers don't post an image of a cetrain dimension, it looks way off. I warn them, but some upload incorrectly anyway. THANKS!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 07, 2013 at 06:58 PM
Thank for the added info. Our developer is also made aware of your details
- tinytapAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 05:50 AM
Also second that request
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 29, 2013 at 06:13 AM
May I also suggest to open your request to a separate thread so we will be able to deliver an updates on your thread once this is implemented. This would also help us track the number of user requesting the same feature.
Thanks for your understanding.