- thespanishfactoryAsked on February 21, 2013 at 06:27 AM
Some of my forms are just disapeared
Please fix it ASAP!
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 06:28 AM
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 06:33 AM
They are not showning with the light box, please i need you fix this ASAP
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:26 AM
what about the customer service? FIX this!
I have paid a lot of money for my google ad campain and now the customers cant use the forms i have in my website.
Could you please do something for god sake?
- delucaAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:37 AM
I dont think this is the right way to speak to the JotForm support to be honest, they are always helping everyone very quickly and do their best to support 1 000 000 customers....
Something I have learned with experience in forums, if you need help with something from someone, do it nicely and you will get help much faster...........
I have to say their service is top of the top, their support also, no need to be like that...
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:46 AM
To be honest i tell you that i dont really care if you think that is the right way or not. The only thing i want is to is to have again the form online, service which i paid for. That is all.
Please avoid the moral lessons because this is not going to solve the forms problem i have.
- delucaAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:56 AM
Great! have a good day, you seem like a nice person.
Good luck with your problem.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 07:59 AM
- esteonAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:13 AM
Same problem here
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:36 AM
@thespanishfactory: I see the form in issue on your account. Can you tell us the link where you embedded your form? Thanks.
@esteon: Can you provide us more details about your case? It would also be great if you can start a new thread so we can discuss your case properly. Thanks for your undersanding.
@deluca: Thanks for your kind remarks :)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:43 AM
I think I see now what you mean, thespanishfactory. Sorry about this. We'll let you know as soon as this is fixed (Although it would still be great if you can provide us the link to your web page so we can confirm once we have resolved the issue.)
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Thank you I dont pretend to be mean, it was only because i use jotform for business and when the form are gone i lose contact wirh the cumstomers.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:17 AM
We understand where you're coming from, thespanishfactory, and we sincerely apologize for this. The development team has already been informed of this so rest assured, we'll inform you as soon as we have the fix. You may also follow EduardoMendez's solution on the other thread to fix your form's lightbox case right away.
Thanks for your patience, and again we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
The lightbox issue has been fixed. We apologize for the inconveniences.