- ltiptonAsked on February 21, 2013 at 08:43 AM
I use this for teachers who reserve media center time. They upload their lesson plan. It has been working wonderfully until this week. Thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Are you referring to which form? Can you please share to us the URL of your Form to investigate the issue and for further assistance?
- ltiptonAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:38 AMHello!
Where would I find the form's url? Do you mean the URL on which I have the form
posted for my teachers to fill out?
If not, and there is a URL somewhere on the Jotform website, please let me know.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 02:19 PM
Seems to work fine with me. The recepient email will be provided a link to download the uploaded file.
Have you encountered any error? please let us know.
- ltiptonAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 08:23 AMThat is where the problem is. None of the files will upload. We keep getting an
error message. We have tried several computers as well as email accounts. Any
advice? Do you want me to add your email to the form temporarily to see if you can
open it on your end?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 25, 2013 at 09:08 AM
This issue has already been fixed by one of our developers but only for new submissions. Old submissions can still be downloadable from the form submissions page.
If you are still experiecing an error for new submissions, please be sure to let us know so we can forward that to our developers for further checking.