- esteonAsked on February 21, 2013 at 08:57 AM
Big error on my forms. I'm getting on all my forms a white screen. They don't work (see screenshot).Page URL:
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:03 AM
I have the same problem all the morning. I have sent some emails and posted in the forum about that and nobody has replied.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:05 AM
At least somebody could tell us what is going on and not to leave the customers like this. I am not using jotform for fun, i do for business and paid for it.
It would be nice to have any question about that probrem at least
- esteonAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:09 AM
It's I think a lightbox problem. All other forms are working. I have a bussiness too so please fix it!
- esteonAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:23 AM
I'm still hoping there is a quick fix for it. Thank you in advance jotform!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Our apologies for this temporary issue. Our dev team has been notified of this issue.
As a workaround, can you please try changing "feedback2" on your embed code to "feedback" - Please note example bellow. Only change the text in red.
formId : "11111111111",
buttonText : "********",
base : "http://jotform.com/",
background : "#F59202",
fontColor : "#FFFFFF",
buttonSide : "bottom",
buttonAlign : "center",
type : false,
width : 700,
height : 500
Please give that a try and let us know if that solves the issue!
- esteonAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Thank you for your answer but it doesn't work. The window won't open now. Do you think the problem can be fixed soon?
Thank you in advance!
- deheacockAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:46 AM
I have the same problem and the change DID work on at least one form. Still have others I haven't changed.
UPDATE: Changed all of the forms and they all work. However there is a noticable delay in writing to the screen.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Same for me, does not open.
It just OPEN if you put the code in body but if I do that the website does not work. It you put the code in head, then do not open.
- modtestAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 10:51 AM
I swear jotform has a bug every other day that stops it working
- esteonAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:20 AM
UPDATE: I've tried everything but nothing works for the lightbox. What @deheacock and @EduardoMendez are recommending is not working for me. I hope there is a quick fix for this problem because my website is now 'under construction' because of this problem.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM
The problem has been fixed. please try the original codes with feedback2.
We apologize for the inconveniences!