What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    Billing Concern: Annual Payment Inquiry

    Asked by pwhems on February 22, 2013 at 09:25 AM

    The company I work for would like to make a yearly payment instead of monthly payments. Is this possible?

  • Profile Image

    Answered by KadeJM on February 22, 2013 at 10:00 AM

    Yes that is possible, all you need to do is cancel/downgrade your subscription then you can upgrade again so that a new yearly plan of your choice will take effect. If you have any trouble with this please let us know and also please include the order reference number so that we can assist you further.