- dkruzelAsked on February 22, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I'm using the event registration form template, but can't get type into the fields using either Chrome or Internet Explorer, what's going on? :(
Please help me asap!
PS- I had made "contact me" forms a while ago with no problems at all....
- pinoytechAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 12:53 PM
Your form is working fine on my end upon checking. Perhaps you need to click on the Preview button first to try out the Form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 01:31 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Can you please response using this link? http://jotform.me/answers/184043-why-can-t-I-fill-in-the-fields-to-create-my-form
- dkruzelAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 02:00 PM
I still can't get any numbers or letters to fill in my form to set the date, etc.????
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 02:42 PM
- dkruzelAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:09 PM
I'm on a 2nd different computer and it still doesn't work... how do I check to see if it's "java script" enabled?
- jefreylandichoAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:17 PM
Does this also happen when using Firefox?
- Sidharth ChoudharyAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 03:57 PM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 04:19 PM
Are you trying to enter information while having the form openned on edit mode?
or are you trying to fill out the form by opening the form's URL on your browser?
The second option is the correct way to do this. you can not fill out a form on the builder.
To fill out your form, simply click on the link bellow:
if you are on your builder, simply click on the "Preview" button at the top left of your builder. You can choose the "Open in a new tab option" if you wish.
I hope this helps!
- dkruzelAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 05:07 PM
Jefrey, we don't use Firefox
Eduardo, I'm tying to create the dates and location of the event necessary for the registration form, I'm not trying to fill out the form as a consumer...
Any other ideas, guys? :( Or did I just choose the wrong form to have people fill in?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 05:41 PM
The fields that you are trying to use are supposed to stay blank for users to fill.
If you are looking to include instructions or un-editable content, please try using the Free Text HTML field under the power tab on the left of the builder.
Please give that a try and let us know if it helps!
- BenAnswered on February 20, 2015 at 06:45 PM
Since this is a very old thread I have moved your question to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/520025 where we will help you resolve the issue shortly.