What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Hello, you can chenge your recipient email by following the steps below:
1. Open your form from the Form Builder
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Click "Reply To and Recipient Settings" button at the lower right corner of the window.
You will see this window and you can change the Recipient email from the lower right corner name on the label named "Recipient Email".
We hope this helped you. Please let us know if you have more inquiries. Thank You
Here are the steps to change the recipient email:
1. Under Tab "Setup and Embed", click "Email Alerts"
2. Click on notification for which change of recipient email is required
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. On this envelop, you have a field "Recipient E-mail:" - Edit this field to change the email address
5. Dont forget to click "Finish" to save your changes.
Hope this helps!!
Your question has been moved to another thread in order to assist you better, it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/956593
We will reply to you as soon as possible.