- yggmAsked on February 22, 2013 at 02:00 PM
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on February 22, 2013 at 02:22 PM
Hello, you can chenge your recipient email by following the steps below:
1. Open your form from the Form Builder
2. Click Setup & Embed
3. Click Email Alerts
4. Click "Reply To and Recipient Settings" button at the lower right corner of the window.
You will see this window and you can change the Recipient email from the lower right corner name on the label named "Recipient Email".
We hope this helped you. Please let us know if you have more inquiries. Thank You
- Sidharth ChoudharyAnswered on February 22, 2013 at 02:25 PM
Here are the steps to change the recipient email:
1. Under Tab "Setup and Embed", click "Email Alerts"
2. Click on notification for which change of recipient email is required
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. On this envelop, you have a field "Recipient E-mail:" - Edit this field to change the email address
5. Dont forget to click "Finish" to save your changes.
Hope this helps!!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 10, 2016 at 07:06 PM
Your question has been moved to another thread in order to assist you better, it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/956593
We will reply to you as soon as possible.